All aboard for digital signage in ski resorts
Digital signage to inform and entertain in ski resorts
Webcams installed in ski areas are connected to screens that allow your customers to see the situation on the slopes in real time and decide on their day.
To keep pace with an increasingly connected population, offer a complete digital experience with dynamic screens in your ski resorts.
Think of the ski-lift signage and the ski-pass sales counter by broadcasting rates and information on live slope safety.
Digital signage provides your customers with a distraction from the queues at the main ski lifts. Time seems shorter when we are captured by digital messages. In fact, according to the Popaï survey (Association des Professionnels du Marketing Point de Vente), 79% of those questioned found that digital signage reduces waiting times.
Digital signage and safety in ski resorts
Sensors are installed along runways and mechanical installations.
They are connected in real time to dynamic screens that integrate various functions.
- The dynamic display informs them of the number of people on the slopes, and provides itinerary advice.
- Indoor and outdoor screens show them the situation in the ski area in real time, thanks to the site’s webcams.
- They also indicate the snow level on the slopes and other useful information for skiing.
For station staff, digital signage contributes to :
- Maintain installations and intervene in the event of malfunctions.
- Check track opening and closing.